After the recent launch of famous FPS game battlegrounds mobile India, lots of BGMI/PUBG players are getting an error saying “Server authentication error: Login failed”, Which mostly occurs when you are trying to login/Authenticate your PUBG account with your Facebook account.
In this small guide, you will see
how to “fix Server authentication error: Login failed” error in PUBG/battlegrounds mobile India
Here we have provided you an easy fix to solve the BGMI login failed error on the bluestack because lots of BGMI players wanted to play the game on their computer with the help of bluestack.
But Keep in mind that the BGMI login problem is showing not only on bluestack PC but in mobile phones as well so mobile phones users can also try this on their phones to fix this error. And this should work in errors like authentication failed. please log in again in PUBG as well.
The error “Server authentication error: Login failed” comes right after you try to log in to your BGMI account through your Facebook account as a popup.
So to fix that, follow these steps:
- Click on the repair logo on your top right (as explained in the picture below)
- Now, select Routine repair from the list of available functions (Keep in mind, you will lose all your updates and will have to re-download the updates)
- Click Ok
- Again, Continue by clicking OK
- Now close the app and open it again
- Now it will automatically download updates and after the completion of the update click OK
- Now again open the BGMI
- Now click login with Facebook and proceed
- And you should be able to login BGMI easily
You watch this video as well for better help to fix this BGMI login problem
Also, visit BGMI Support to fix some most common PUBG error like network issue etc